Tuesday, April 28, 2009

inspiring



short one before work.
wow today- what a good feeling. i am sooooo happy- i am just reflecting on my year- listening to leona lewis and singing while i get ready for work and i am just so blessed- the people i have allowed in my bubble in the past year are truly amazing.
i am surrounded by great positivity and all that seems to do for me is breed more positivity! i knew back on new years day at the mummers parade w carlos, jordan, and amanda that 2008 would be a special year. Great nights of conversation with amazing friends of all ages over dinner have left me with fabulous aspirations for my future. I want everyone to know how much i appreciate you all----- i cant wait to see what the next few months have in store for me. i have been nothing but an exploding bundle of ideas- and now that xtina rivera and i have been on an "excuse diet" i have no reason to do anything other than take the next step and take these new endevors on.
THIS HAS BEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MONTH GUYS. AH MAN- ONE NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN. DUNNO WHY ;) I HAVE JUST SPENT TIME WITH THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE - THINKING ABOUT IT, I COULD JUST POP.
i have nothing but happiness in my heart for those of you who are close to me (especially my mother) for bettering their lives and getting out of the "fog" :) the only way to go is up! i want nothing more for the ppl i love than to see them happy-
ah i just feel so good today and i really think that the great convo i had with krystal last nite just lifted my spirits even more ( love u girlie)-
now lets get this trip to PR planned people! muahzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

and for all u unhappy ppl out there- open ur eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment